Intellectual Property and Restrictions on Use of Content
No part of the Site may be reproduced, modified, distributed, sold, published, broadcast, retransmitted in any form without the prior written consent ofBBMInstitute. All information, text, material, graphics, site format, site description, software and advertisements on the website are Copyright © BBMInstitute, its suppliers and/or licensors unless expressly indicated otherwise on the website. The content is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. .
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability:
BBM Institute makes every effort to ensure that the information provided on its website is accurate. However, BBMInstitute cannot guarantee this, and accepts no liability for any information or advice given via its website. BBMInstitute or its affiliates will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever. BBMI reserves the right to modify the information contained in this site at any time without notice when it deems appropriate.
a) pay all such instalments on or before the specified and agreed due date(s); and
b) ensure that you maintain sufficient funds in your bank, debit or credit card account to meet the instalment payments.
Irrespective of your progress through the Course, if you fail to pay any instalment by the due date, the total outstanding balance of the Course Fee will become immediately due and owing, and you agree to make payment of such balance including any further administrative charges or expenses incurred pursuant to the terms of this agreement, within 14 days from the date of demand by us.
We reserve the right to levy, deduct or recover, and you agree to pay any and all administrative charges and expenses incurred, or to be incurred, as a result of any breach of the terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, failure to keep us informed at all times of your correct and current contact details, failure to ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet instalment payments, and any failure by you to make payment, or to make payment on time with respect to instalment payment plans. You agree that your details may be given to credit reporting and/or collections agencies in the event of a breach of this agreement. You further agree that you are liable for, and will pay, any reasonable costs, including third-party costs incurred on account of any recovery action taken as a result of your failure to make payment as required.
4. Certification and transcripts will not be released until course fees have been paid in full.
5. By submitting your enrollment application for an instalment plan, you authorize us to conduct credit checks with relevant reporting agencies at our discretion.
6. The course materials which BBMInstitute provides to you shall become your property. However, the content of the Course Materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of BBMInstitute or a nominated third party. You may not reproduce any part of the Course Materials without the prior written consent of BBMInstitute.
7. Course materials are in some instances supplied on a step-by-step basis, by way of modules or individual lessons as students’ progress. We reserve the right to withhold further supply of course materials in the event you fail to make payment as agreed.
8. The maximum duration of your course is two years from the date of enrollment. The only exception to this are language programs which need to be completed within one year. You have the freedom to progress through your course at your own pace which also means you have the right to complete any course of study within any time frame you set. Some students have completed programs in a matter of months due to the amount of dedicated time they have devoted to their studies. In the event that you do not complete the Course within the given timeframe, your Course will be immediately cancelled without refund. If you wish to continue with your Course after the expiry date, an additional fee of $250 will be charged and a maximum extension of six months will be granted. Extensions are subject to availability and BBMInstitute retains the right to refuse an extension in its absolute discretion.
9. If you are under 18 years of age, please ensure your parent or guardian accepts the conditions of this enrolment application. By such execution, your parent or guardian acknowledges and accepts the terms and conditions herein, including guaranteeing the principal liability to make payment of the course fee.
10. If you wish to receive a receipt or invoice, this may be arranged by completing the relevant form at www.BBMInstitute.com.
11. A student is considered to have commenced a course by submitting an enrolment booking online, via the post, fax or email. The student will not be eligible for a refund or cancellation of a course due the digital nature of our programs. The Institute cannot accept responsibility for changes in your personal circumstances. Please choose your course carefully as refunds will not be given once an enrolment has been processed. It is therefore important that students choose their course carefully and make all necessary enquiries before enrolling and not after. No refund will be given if a student is expelled from the Institute for misconduct, unacceptable behavior and/or bringing the Institute into disrepute.
12. Course Delivery: course access and delivery will be provided electronically via an online login facility which will contain learning modules and assessment tasks. Tutorial support is provided on request in relation to learning modules and assessments which make up the students training course. Log in details are emailed and mailed to students. Should this not be received within two weeks of enrolment the student should contact the Institute to reconfirm provided contact details and request login details to be resent.