• We value students as unique individuals seeking quality health sciences education through our service and support;
• We value being progressive, knowledgeable, adaptable, original, and academically sound in our academic programs;
• We value the substantive quality of our curricula through emphasis upon academic excellence;
• We value progress achieved by the development of new knowledge and its importance to chiropractic medicine and other complementary healing arts and sciences;
• We value quality training and practice in the clinical skills of all relevant programs with particular emphasis upon the physician/patient relationship within the first professional programs;
• We value complementary and alternative care for its emphasis upon holism and use of the least invasive therapeutic procedures necessary for optimizing human health;
• We value collegiality and cooperation among all members of the Institution community, the related professions, other health care systems, and the community;
The mission of British BioMedicine Instituteis to provide and promote the necessary leadership, management, and resources for the advancement of education, new knowledge, cultural diversity, outreach, and the ethical practice of the healing arts and sciences as taught within the programs of this Institute.Our programs are solidly based in multi-disciplinary experiences formed by active collaboration of faculty from within the college and community partners.
Summary of Goals and Strategic Objectives
To earn International recognition for excellence in Post graduate and Undergraduate Health Professions education, research and clinical services.BBMInstitutehas developed a strategic plan that will allow us to adapt to an evolving health care landscape and continue to prepare students to become tomorrow’s health care leaders. The British BioMedicine Institute (BBMInstitute) will develop a research program that achieves the following goals: .
Provide evidence for best practice in healthcare and education.
Develop collaborative research projects with other professions and/or community agencies.
Attain funding from external sources.
Enhance the reputation of the programs and faculty through peer-reviewed publications and presentations.
Ensure that our learners have opportunities to engage in high-quality Research.
Provide and enhance an outstanding clinical and educational experience in a positive learning environment for residents and fellows in their chosen field of medicine.
Provide and enhance an outstanding clinical and educational experience, opportunities for lifelong learning, career advising, and a positive learning environment for students.
Engage with industry partners to pursue innovative entrepreneurial opportunities.
Increase the scope and mission of education and research in simulation