Highly Paid Paramedical And Healthcare Courses After 10th Class Or 12th Class And After Graduation
British BioMedicine Institute helps you in Gaining skills to provide emergency and non-urgent medical care in a range of situations. Develop skills to assess, stabilize, treat and refer patients. One of the most popular medical courses without national eligibility entrance test is the paramedical course.
Paramedics provide emergency and urgent medical services to the community through a specialized body of professional knowledge, delivering care in variable environments. paramedics across the globe have been earning whooping amounts as salary and stipend with the correct choice of paramedical courses after class 10th class or 12th class and after graduation students in paramedical studies are prepared to work as allied health workers in the fields of nursing medicine and pharmacy to restore a patient’s minimal ideal functions paramedics provide direct patient care, rehabilitation treatment, diagnostics and health improvement initiatives.
- understanding towards others, caring, and empathetic
- excellent communicators who work well in teams
- alert and able to work well under pressure and in emergencies
- problem solvers and good decision makers
- respectful of different cultural and religious beliefs
- Diploma in various Paramedical courses
- Bachelor Degree in various Paramedical streams and
- Master’s Degree in various Paramedical streams
Radiology uses medical imaging to diagnose, treat, and monitor various diseases. Medical imaging includes x-rays, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), positron emission tomography (PET), and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), providing a variety of specialization options for potential radiologists. Our Radiology Technology Program prepares students who wish to pursue entry-level positions as Radiology Technologists in hospitals, diagnostic centers, private physician practices, and clinical. Our curriculum provides comprehensive, real-life training that is essential to be successful in diagnostic imaging. We have partnerships with leading acute care facilities, hospitals and diagnostic centers throughout our community that provide excellent clinical training experience.
- Diploma Courses of two years with eligibility of 12th class
- Bachelor Degree is of three years with eligibility of 12th class and
- Master Degree can be completed within two years and the eligibility will be graduation in Radiology And Imaging Technology
- Radiology technologist
- Diagnostic medical sonographer
- CAT scan technologist/CT scan technologist
- Radiology Assistant
- Ultrasound Technician/ Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- MRI Technician
- Ct Tech / Cat Scan Technologist / Ct Scan Technologist
- Radiation Safety Officer
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Application specialist for diagnostic equipment’s
Medical Laboratory Technology also called Clinical Laboratory Science is concerned with the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases through the use of clinical laboratory tests. B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology aims to provide efficient and balanced training in laboratory medicine. Students receive a Stimulating, challenging and supportive academic experience alongside a fulfilling and enjoyable social life. The degree in medical laboratory technology provides advanced skills to practicing laboratory professionals in health administration, leadership, conflict management, quality assurance and health informatics.
- Diploma courses of two years with eligibility of 12th class
- Bachelor Degree is three years with eligibility of 12th class and
- Master Degree can be completed within two years and the eligibility will be graduation in Medical Lab Technology
The graduates after their completion of Bachelor of Science programme in MLT have huge scope of securing a career in various fields such as:
- Laboratory Technician
- Assistant Lab Technician
- Technology Manager
- Laboratory Manager
- Research Associate
- Medical Record Technician
- Laboratory Testing Manager
Physiotherapists carry out work in areas such as gross motor development, postural management, hydrotherapy, orthotic assessment and monitoring, sensory integration, respiratory conditions, orthopedic issues and horse riding for people with special needs. Different Roles, different names Physiotherapy is such a discipline where a person can perform various jobs. The job of a physiotherapist has traits of a professional who works as preventive, restorative and rehabilitative.
- Bachelor Degree is a three and half years with eligibility of 12th class and
- Master Degree can be completed within two years and the eligibility will be Graduation In Physiotherapy.
Physiotherapists have job prospects in:
- Nursing Homes
- Rehabilitation centers
- Private clinics
A paramedic can draw job opportunities in government hospitals, private clinics and trauma centers. Such medical professionals can work as medical lab technicians, physiotherapists, speech therapists, emergency technicians, emergency care practitioners, respiratory therapists etc.
Optometry is a health care profession which is concerned with the health of the eyes and related structures. Bachelor in Optometry degree programme includes the study of the examination, diagnosis and treatment of eyes, specially related to visual, optical symptoms, refractive errors and their correction, using lenses and other optical aids. The Bachelor in Optometry degree programme covers the study of vision screening (eye testing), diagnosis of visual problems, orthotics and vision training, optometric counseling of patients with partial sight, colour blindness and hereditary vision defects, and designing and fitting of spectacles, contact lens and low vision aids.
- Bachelor Degree is of three and half years with eligibility of 12th class and
- Master Degree can be completed within two years and the eligibility will be Graduation In Optometry
Optometry aims to produce professionally competent optometrists serving as primary eye care health practitioners. Common job profiles of students after completing the programme includes Optometry Technicians, Ophthalmic Assistants and Ophthalmic Nurses. Opportunities exist in areas related with Optician shops, eye doctors, and Contact Lens companies, ophthalmic lens industry and hospital eye departments. A technician can work for eye testing, contact lenses, squint exercises. One can start one’s own eye clinic, optical shop, lens manufacturing unit.
The Operation Theater and Anesthesia Technologist are responsible for direct and indirect patient care, setting up the equipment and procedures during operations. They are trained specifically into assisting the surgeons and often work as extra hands for the surgeons.
- A Diploma course is of two years with eligibility of 12th class.
- Bachelor degree is of three years with eligibility of 12th class and
- Master Degree can be completed within 02 years and the eligibility will be graduation in Operation Theater Technology
Surgery has become an integral part of global health care, with an estimated 289 million operations performed yearly. Employment opportunities are widely available in OTs at hospitals, day care surgical units, nursing homes, Intensive Care Units. Employment opportunities are also available in the Government sector. If a candidate is applying to a job in foreign countries, such as USA or UK, the remuneration is much higher than it is in India.
Operation Theater Technologists are required across all hospitals for conduct of surgeries which include General Surgery, Ophthalmic Surgery, Orthopedics Surgery, Gynecology Surgery, Plastic Surgery, ENT surgery, Neurosurgery, Cardio Therapy Surgery, Spinal Surgery, and Urology etc.
Dialysis technology is a highly specialized field of nephrology (care of the kidneys). Dialysis is treatment for patients with temporary or permanent kidney failure. For patients with moderate to severe renal diseases, dialysis is the only renal replacement therapy available other than kidney transplantation. It is an emergency method to life saving. The students get in depth knowledge in basic anatomy and physiology, machines for functioning dialysis prescription interpretation, safety and sanitation, emergency interventions etc. Dialysis technicians work closely with Nephrologists and carry out regular dialysis and various preparatory procedures including the sterilization and maintenance of machines for patients of chronic renal failure awaiting renal transplant. They play an important role in ameliorating the sufferings of such patients and help in improving the quality of their life. This is an ever-expanding field and there are a large number of patients in need of such a care in the country and in the world.
- Diploma Course is of two years with eligibility of 12th class where as
- Bachelor Degree is of three years with eligibility of 12th class and
- Master Degree can be completed within all two years and the eligibility will be graduation in Dialysis Technology.
Dialysis technician job opportunities are growing as the population is aging and more people require dialysis, hence the role of a dialysis technician is crucial in the paramedical industry. The Dialysis technician can go off to working in private, government and corporate hospitals, nursing homes, nephrologist’s clinics, and diagnostic centers after this course. There is a dearth of skilled and qualified Dialysis Technicians in the country. However, this dearth also means the opportunities are many and the chances of getting employed are also high. They can work as:-
- Dialysis Technician
- Dialysis in charge
- Dialysis Assistant
- Lab Assistant
- Medical assistant
- Unit supervisor
- Equipment operator
- Skill trainer
The nursing career is one of the most lucrative ones considering the rise in health care needs globally. India produces the highest number of nurses globally and Indian nurses are the most trusted health care professionals. Owing to the heavy demands for a nursing career across the globe, quality training and having a good grip of expertise in clinical practice is a must for every nurse.
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife also known as ANM courses of two years with eligibility of 10th class
- General Nursing And Midwifery also known as GNM courses of three and half years old with eligibility of 12th class and
- BSc Nursing Degree can be completed in all four years with eligibility is 12th class
Work in the hospitals as:
- Staff nurses
- Nurse educator
- Infection control nurse
- Nurse administrator
- Work in school as a school health nurse
- Work in industry/company as an Industrial nurse
Students after completion of paramedical courses can work in nursing homes hospitals clinics and health departments as well as colleges and universities and as lecturers students also have the option of opening their own laboratories or clinics as a result there are numerous work opportunities in paramedical disciplines.
British BioMedicine Institute – A Premier, Paramedical & Healthcare Training Institute offers all paramedical courses at competitive fee and helps in 100% placement assistance. Admission Open 2022-2023. For More Information Please visit our website, www.bbminstitute.com and like share subscribe our you tube channel British BioMedicine Institute. Good Luck.