British BioMedicine Institute helps you in Gaining skills to provide emergency and non-urgent medical care in a range of situations. Develop skills to assess, stabilize,
Develop A Strong Grounding In Medical Skills with British BioMedicine Institute
Training in Paramedical courses transforms an individual learner into allied healthcare professionals. Paramedics deliver direct patient care, rehabilitation, treatment, diagnostics and health improvement interventions to restore minimal optimal functions in a patient. These enhance the skills of the learners according to what is needed in the healthcare industry.
- Paramedical courses are job-oriented courses presenting ample employment opportunities.
- Paramedical courses offer options of varying durations. Certificate courses are 6 months to a year-long, whereas diplomas take usually a year or two for completion.
- Paramedics are among the most ingenious and resourceful medical professionals. They are extremely efficient in treating medical and traumatic, emergency conditions without direct guidance from the physician.
- Paramedical courses have a better scope, greater employability, attractive salary and higher job satisfaction with good growth and global opportunities.
Top Paramedical Courses
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Occupational Therapy
- Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology
- Radiation Technology
- Masters of Physiotherapy
- Operating Theatre Technology
- Hospital Administration
- Dialysis Technology
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Nutrition and Dietetics
Skill Up, Build Specialisations And Enhance Your Medical Career With British BioMedicine Institute Paramedical Courses.
Why Choose Paramedical as a Career?
- Paramedical courses present ample employment opportunities because of the expansion of the Healthcare industry. This is true not only in PAN India but also outside our country.
- These courses are job-oriented programs that transform an individual learner into a competent Healthcare worker.
- Certificate and diploma courses are faster and relatively less expensive shortcuts into the healthcare industry.
- Due to the pandemic spread, more and more skilled and qualified paramedics are required for strengthening the backbone of the Healthcare industry.
- Career growth and prospects are bright and varied making it a profitable option.
- The number of skilled and qualified paramedics in different fields and specializations in India is still low. Hence the demand for Paramedics is on a rise.
- If you wish to make a difference in someone’s life then pursuing a paramedical science course to become a Paramedic can prove to be a good choice for you.
- It is a challenging and rewarding career at the same time. No patient is the same nor any day is similar.
- It gives a chance to mingle with people from all walks of life.
What They’re Saying?
Role of Paramedics After Completing.
Paramedics are thus an integral element of the medical circuit that assist doctors in diagnosis, treatment and providing medical attention to ill or injured individuals. This includes reporting, documentation, supply management, infection control, etc. among other things like
- They administer oral medications or IV injections.
- They assist in surgical procedures like inserting a breathing tube.
- They are trained to use a defibrillator or shock equipment for resuscitation.
- They help in first aid and treatment of wounds and injuries.
- They educate patients and their relatives.
- Paramedics carry out the rehabilitation of patients.
- They manage laboratories or clinics and help diagnose diseases with the help of blood tests, X-rays, MRI, CT scans, ultrasound, etc.
- They work as technicians/pharmacists, and operate medical equipment, and read reports such as ECG.
The duration of various programs in these courses and their duration:
Type of course
Usually 6 months
Masters in Paramedical Sciences
Paramedical Courses Levels
- Certificate program
- Diploma course
- Advanced Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree in paramedical sciences
- Masters course in paramedical sciences
- PhD program
Eligibility For Paramedical Courses
- For undergraduate certificate and diploma programs, one should have cleared 10 + 2 from a recognised University or board with at least 40% marks.
- For postgraduate programs a valid recognised Bachelor’s degree is essential.
- And a Master’s degree is the prerequisite in case you are applying for a PhD program.
- Most of the paramedical courses can be taken admission into without the NEET exam.
To work as a paramedic several personal qualities and soft skills are required in addition to formal training.
- A paramedic should be aware of his/her surroundings – book and street smart.
- He/she should be physically and mentally sound – the working environment includes all types of weather conditions, indoors as well as outdoors, physically strenuous situations, and sometimes can be mentally stressful as well.
- Paramedics should be calm in chaotic conditions – when all eyes are on you, streaming your every action, it is important to remain calm and stay professional.
- He/she should have excellent problem-solving with critical and creative thinking skills – life-saving skills may have to be performed in cramped spaces. One has to figure out the best way to exercise these life-saving skills, which at times might be an unconventional option.
- Striving to learn from mistakes – if something is not right, back off and re-evaluate.
- He/she should have good communication skills – communication and empathy for paramedics are crucial, as it allows patients to feel comfortable and communicate their problems properly.
- He/she should be able to make complex judgments and appropriate decisions – intubation of a choking patient, a hypoglycaemic patient needing glucose, etc.
Your boundless Medical future starts here. Join a community of students, faculty, staff, and alumni who all share one commitment: making a difference. Along the way, you’ll gain knowledge, experiences, and friendships that last a lifetime.
Bachelor of Vocational Courses or B.VoC in ParaMedical Subjects, Degree, Admissions and their Scope.
Bachelor of Vocational Education or B.Voc In Paramedical and Health Care is a 3-year degree course in which the students get the knowledge about the
Pharmacoepidemiology is being used increasingly to evaluate health care systems, interventions, and health-related behaviors. Pharmacoepidemiology is the scientific backbone of therapeutic risk management—the process of
Postmarketing surveillance is the monitoring of drug performance in clinical practice and the taking of appropriate action to improve patient safety. The action taken can
The role of pharmacovigilance is to determine which adverse events cross the line of a drug’s efficacy. In other words, analysing which side effects are
Some of the job profiles which the paramedical courses can offer you to opt are:
- Operating theatre technician- Member of a multidisciplinary team in operation theatres who prepares and maintains an operation theatre. OT technicians assist the anaesthetics and surgical team during the perioperative period that is pre-, intra-, and all post-surgery duties within a hospital
- Emergency medical technician– health professionals who provide emergency medical services.
- Medical laboratory technician– Health professionals skilled in conducting laboratory tests and responsible for the initiation of the treatment process
- Phlebotomist– professionals what range to draw blood from a patient for clinical on medical testing transfusions donations for research
- Hospital administrator– Group of individuals dealing with human resources law and order and financial aspects of a hospital along with the control direction and management of healthcare facilities.
You can have quite a stellar career in Paramedical Sciences. There are numerous avenues where you can acquire a decent job and excel in this field.
- Hospital Laboratories
- International Health Services
- Government health services
- Blood banks
- Forensic Labs
- Clinical Research Laboratories
- Educational institutions
- Veterinary hospitals
- Caregiving NGO’s
Explore Our Medical Degrees And Earn Recognition.
We draw on our global network to assemble with the skills of task at hand. We Provide A Transformative Educational Experience For Medical Professionals
Scope After Doing Paramedical Courses
- The scope of the paramedical sector in today’s world is immense as there are plenty of jobs available in the public as well as the private sector.
- Moreover, there is a need to improve the health sector, something we all learnt the hard way. All because of the unforeseen pandemic situation. The entire world has come face to face with the ground reality of their own Healthcare infrastructure. Also, countries across the world realize the requisites to bridge the gap between availability and the need for skilled and qualified paramedics.
- Hospitals mushrooming in every city to cater to the medical needs of the growing population has led to the dominance of the Healthcare sector.
- The Healthcare industry is one of the fastest-growing industries with a wide scope.
- The number of qualified, trained and skilled paramedical professionals is inadequate. These professionals are the ones who can help physicians take control of hectic situations.